Welcome to Club Hot Rod!  The premier site for everything to do with Hot Rod, Customs, Low Riders, Rat Rods, and more. 

  •  » Members from all over the US and the world!
  •  » Help from all over the world for your questions
  •  » Build logs for you and all members
  •  » Blogs
  •  » Image Gallery
  •  » Many thousands of members and hundreds of thousands of posts! 

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!  p.s.: For registered members this ad will NOT show



Turbocharger part wanted

Rate this Entry
by on 02-28-2015 at 05:18 AM (1109 Views)
I am looking for a cast aluminum turbocharger manifold. I have seen the manifold before but I do not know who makes it.
It is a 2 plane manifold with holley square bore flange on top and bottom.
The holley carb mounts on the top chamber with hose connection to the
turbo intake. The lower chamber accepts the pull thru turbo output. This manifold mounts on any holley square bore manifold placing the carburetor
above the stock position.

This is similar in concept to the Martin turbo kit. If anyone knows who manufactured this manifold or where I can get one please reply

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags


Links monetized by VigLink