Welcome to Club Hot Rod!  The premier site for everything to do with Hot Rod, Customs, Low Riders, Rat Rods, and more. 

  •  » Members from all over the US and the world!
  •  » Help from all over the world for your questions
  •  » Build logs for you and all members
  •  » Blogs
  •  » Image Gallery
  •  » Many thousands of members and hundreds of thousands of posts! 

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!  p.s.: For registered members this ad will NOT show



  1. Turbocharger part wanted

    by on 02-28-2015 at 05:18 AM
    I am looking for a cast aluminum turbocharger manifold. I have seen the manifold before but I do not know who makes it.
    It is a 2 plane manifold with holley square bore flange on top and bottom.
    The holley carb mounts on the top chamber with hose connection to the
    turbo intake. The lower chamber accepts the pull thru turbo output. This manifold mounts on any holley square bore manifold placing the carburetor
    above the stock position.

    This is similar ...
Links monetized by VigLink