Paul:
No disrespect taken, I completely understand your position. No, I do not work for anyone - I own my own engineering firm and I have MANY contacts who are on-board for the design. This is not something I decided to do on the spur of the moment. It has been in the planning stages for about 13 months now. I have already run hundreds of "hydro-flow" designs on MatLab, 3D Modeling AutoCAD and a few others (I can't remember their names right now...LOL). Anyway, the point I guess I'm making is that I've already been to the field and actually blown the cylinder walls out of a 460 for statics tests to see just what a stroked 460/521 will take...I love blowing s*** up! (the former military coming out in me!). I have a NON-WORKING hemispherical head already milled out of aluminum (it has no valve train, or anything else...simply a head to bolt on to a 460 and see what a prelim hemi chamber will take - pressure wise). I'm known around here as a person who is focused on this and hopefully will have something within the next 2 years. As far as the $8,000 for heads...well, maybe for me, or you, or a few select others...but 99% of the real gearheads don't have that kind of money to throw around and I'm sure they would be relieved to see an A441 style on the market that they can afford.
Hey, I will talk to you guys later...and thanks for the link to the HF library!! I found it in Det. and plan to have some folks research for me.
Cheers for now,
Bruce

ps: GO BIG RED - BEAT USC!!