Welcome to Club Hot Rod!  The premier site for everything to do with Hot Rod, Customs, Low Riders, Rat Rods, and more. 

  •  » Members from all over the US and the world!
  •  » Help from all over the world for your questions
  •  » Build logs for you and all members
  •  » Blogs
  •  » Image Gallery
  •  » Many thousands of members and hundreds of thousands of posts! 

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!  p.s.: For registered members this ad will NOT show


Thread: Mustang II in 57 English ford

Reply To Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    jleblanc31 is offline CHR Member Visit my Photo Gallery
    Join Date
    May 2011

    Mustang II in 57 English ford


    I have a Hedit Mustang II front cross member that is suppose to fit a 32 ford I plan on using it in my 57 English ford Squire its the same as an anglia panel just has windows. I need to make this thing a roller. I don't have the money right now to get the tubler controle arms. I have a set of factory MustangII controle arms. will they work for right now till I get the funds together to get the tubler arms.

  2. #2
    Dave Severson is offline CHR Member/Contributor Visit my Photo Gallery
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Car Year, Make, Model: '67 Ranchero, '57 Chevy, '82 Camaro,

    Yes, they will. Same dimensions as the tubular arms.
    Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, Live for Today!
    Carroll Shelby

    Learning must be difficult for those who already know it all!!!!

Reply To Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Links monetized by VigLink