If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it. I have a 51 Dodge business coupe. I need the 2 strips of chrome that goes along the top of the drs, at the bottom of the side glass. It wraps all the way around the back window, but I have the rest. Also, parking lights and rear tail light lens' and bezels. PM me if you can help, thanks.