Welcome to Club Hot Rod!  The premier site for everything to do with Hot Rod, Customs, Low Riders, Rat Rods, and more. 

•  » Members from all over the US and the world!
  •  » Help from all over the world for your questions
  •  » Build logs for you and all members
  •  » Blogs
  •  » Image Gallery
  •  » Many thousands of members and hundreds of thousands of posts! 

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!  p.s.: For registered members this ad will NOT show

Thread: 429/460 headers

Reply To Thread
    torino is offline CHR Member Visit my Photo Gallery
    Car Year, Make, Model: 1972 torino gran sport/ 81f150big block

429/460 headers

hey guys ,does anyone have a set of headers with 2" primaries and 3.5" collectors or know any one who does? i have 1 7/8 on my truck and i need bigger for my torino project. im going to run an 1150 dominator set up with my250 shot of laphing gas but i need a little bigger exhaust primaries to keep intake and exhaust evenly balanced,if any thing even bigger exhaust.pretty muchall i need to get the drive train finished is those headers and the dominator,but e bay will take care of the carb.crites restoration has a setup for my app,but they are slip togethers and i really just want a one piece long tube.thanks ......torino
    Last edited by torino; 09-09-2005 at 09:23 PM.

falcon8r is offline CHR Member Visit my Photo Gallery
    Car Year, Make, Model: 61 falcon,69 k10 step,92talon,86GMC 383

Headers-429/460

Hi, I have a 61 Falcon with a must ll front. Sanderson builds a shorty that I modified to fit the install. Real headers are a bear. Ed's headers are the best choice but spendy. I have B/T- CJ-Chevy aluminum heads to be installed and Ed,s are the only choice. He has all tube and port configs for the "385" Fords. Good luck...Tres
    Attached Images

torino is offline CHR Member Visit my Photo Gallery
    Car Year, Make, Model: 1972 torino gran sport/ 81f150big block

thanks falcon8er.im wondering if youve heard of crites resoration.they have what im looking for but in slip tube style.im a good welder so i can probably fix the leaks.eds does sound like awsome headers but im on a budget build .torino...

Reply To Thread