hey i have a 52 ford f1 239 8ba motor have just bought some weiand finned heads( aluminum) that are for the 46 engine block center water spigot i know these can be used with my motor by modifing the water passages on my block does anybody know the proper way this is to be done and which passages to block by what means welding? jb weld? will the gasket be a 52 or a 46? any help is aprietiated this will complete my motor for my rat rod truck with merc cam ,adjustable lifters,3 duce offie intake 94 carbs 6 blade fan,headers ect.still 6volt and stayin that way thanks Ralph