Welcome to Club Hot Rod! The premier site for
everything to do with Hot Rod, Customs, Low Riders, Rat Rods, and more.
- » Members from all over the US and the world!
- » Help from all over the world for your questions
- » Build logs for you and all members
- » Blogs
- » Image Gallery
- » Many thousands of members and hundreds of thousands of posts!
YES! I want to register an account for free right now! p.s.: For registered members this ad will NOT show
« more · more »
« Previous image · Next image »
Click on image to view larger image
« Previous image · Slide Show · Next image »
Registered: July 2003
Decided I needed a bit of engine set back so I made a big hole in the firewall and slid the engine back so the front cylinder is a bit behind the spindle centerline... Have to do more tunnel work so the engine can be moved up a few inches for ground clearance.
· Date: · Views: 2,690
· Filesize: 45.6kb, 59.4kb · Dimensions: 640 x 478 ·
Additional Info Keywords: cutting firewall Linked Thumbnail: Linked Medium: Medium Image:
Copyright © 2007 All Enthusiast, Inc.