Welcome to Club Hot Rod!  The premier site for everything to do with Hot Rod, Customs, Low Riders, Rat Rods, and more. 

  •  » Members from all over the US and the world!
  •  » Help from all over the world for your questions
  •  » Build logs for you and all members
  •  » Blogs
  •  » Image Gallery
  •  » Many thousands of members and hundreds of thousands of posts! 

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!  p.s.: For registered members this ad will NOT show

 
Like Tree442Likes

Thread: 1971 Camaro RS
          
   
   

Reply To Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Results 286 to 292 of 292
  1. #286
    34_40's Avatar
    34_40 is offline CHR Member Visit my Photo Gallery
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Bedford
    Car Year, Make, Model: 34 Ford 3W Coupe Replica
    Posts
    13,142

    Well, if you've abandoned the 40, I'll swing by with my trailer and rescue it... now that you've got the Camaro going, you won't need or miss her right??? LOL....

  2. #287
    40FordDeluxe's Avatar
    40FordDeluxe is offline CHR Member Visit my Photo Gallery
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Prairie City
    Car Year, Make, Model: 40 Ford Deluxe, 68 Corvette, 72&76 K30
    Posts
    6,528
    Blog Entries
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by 34_40 View Post
    Well, if you've abandoned the 40, I'll swing by with my trailer and rescue it... now that you've got the Camaro going, you won't need or miss her right??? LOL....
    You can swing by but the only 40 you are going to get will come from the convenience store. So save all that gas and just walk in to your nearest convenience store and buy your own 40.

    It is abandoned but confined and secured. The dust has it trapped. But at least no critters have made it a home. I routinely check in on him. Haha
    34_40 and t-top havoc like this.
    Ryan
    1940 Ford Deluxe Tudor 354 Hemi 46RH Electric Blue w/multi-color flames, Ford 9" Residing in multiple pieces
    1968 Corvette Coupe 5.9 Cummins Drag Car 11.43@130mph No stall leaving the line with 1250 rpm's and poor 2.2 60'
    1972 Chevy K30 Longhorn P-pumped 24v Compound Turbos 47RH Just another money pit
    1971 Camaro RS 5.3 BTR Stage 3 cam, SuperT10
    Tire Sizes

  3. #288
    34_40's Avatar
    34_40 is offline CHR Member Visit my Photo Gallery
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Bedford
    Car Year, Make, Model: 34 Ford 3W Coupe Replica
    Posts
    13,142

    Quote Originally Posted by 40FordDeluxe View Post
    You can swing by but the only 40 you are going to get will come from the convenience store. So save all that gas and just walk in to your nearest convenience store and buy your own 40.

    It is abandoned but confined and secured. The dust has it trapped. But at least no critters have made it a home. I routinely check in on him. Haha
    Get my own 40 hah.. Actually I was thinking about it later - I could round up a bigger truck & trailer combo.. Run out to California and pickup that 37 that R2 has abandoned! Then swing by and get that 40 from you... OH, and then there's a 32 that Mr. Spears has .... I could get quite a haul going!!

    But then reality bit me in the butt! "Cause I haven't got the ambition to work on my own coupe, so who the he_ _ am I kidding!

  4. #289
    40FordDeluxe's Avatar
    40FordDeluxe is offline CHR Member Visit my Photo Gallery
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Prairie City
    Car Year, Make, Model: 40 Ford Deluxe, 68 Corvette, 72&76 K30
    Posts
    6,528
    Blog Entries
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by 34_40 View Post
    Get my own 40 hah.. Actually I was thinking about it later - I could round up a bigger truck & trailer combo.. Run out to California and pickup that 37 that R2 has abandoned! Then swing by and get that 40 from you... OH, and then there's a 32 that Mr. Spears has .... I could get quite a haul going!!

    But then reality bit me in the butt! "Cause I haven't got the ambition to work on my own coupe, so who the he_ _ am I kidding!
    Just bring your coupe and maybe I'll trade you the liquid 40 for your coupe.

    On a serious note, if you trek across the USA anytime to go to your other mansion and are near Iowa, let me know. I'll let you look at the 40.

    .
    Ryan
    1940 Ford Deluxe Tudor 354 Hemi 46RH Electric Blue w/multi-color flames, Ford 9" Residing in multiple pieces
    1968 Corvette Coupe 5.9 Cummins Drag Car 11.43@130mph No stall leaving the line with 1250 rpm's and poor 2.2 60'
    1972 Chevy K30 Longhorn P-pumped 24v Compound Turbos 47RH Just another money pit
    1971 Camaro RS 5.3 BTR Stage 3 cam, SuperT10
    Tire Sizes

  5. #290
    34_40's Avatar
    34_40 is offline CHR Member Visit my Photo Gallery
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Bedford
    Car Year, Make, Model: 34 Ford 3W Coupe Replica
    Posts
    13,142

    Probably want to charge me a nickle to see it too!


    Be careful... I've been known to take folks up on that offer!
    t-top havoc likes this.

  6. #291
    johnboy is offline CHR Member Visit my Photo Gallery
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Tataraimaka NZ
    Car Year, Make, Model: `47 Ford sedan, A.C.Cobra replica.
    Posts
    2,046

    Quote Originally Posted by 40FordDeluxe View Post
    I'll let you look at the 40.

    .
    ...and a reminder: you do not look with your fingers!
    34_40 and 40FordDeluxe like this.
    johnboy
    Mountain man.
    Some mistakes are too much fun to be made only once.

    '47 Ford sedan. 350 -- 350, Jaguar irs + ifs.
    '49 Morris Minor. Datsun 1500cc, 5sp manual, Marina front axle, Nissan rear axle.
    '51 Ford school bus. Chev 400 ci Vortec 5 sp manual + Gearvendors 2sp, 2000 Chev lwb dually chassis and axles.
    '64 A.C. Cobra replica. Ford 429, C6 auto, Torana ifs, Jaguar irs.

  7. #292
    34_40's Avatar
    34_40 is offline CHR Member Visit my Photo Gallery
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Bedford
    Car Year, Make, Model: 34 Ford 3W Coupe Replica
    Posts
    13,142

    Quote Originally Posted by johnboy View Post
    ...and a reminder: you do not look with your fingers!


    I see said the blind man.
    40FordDeluxe likes this.

Reply To Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Links monetized by VigLink