Welcome to Club Hot Rod!  The premier site for everything to do with Hot Rod, Customs, Low Riders, Rat Rods, and more. 

•  » Members from all over the US and the world!
  •  » Help from all over the world for your questions
  •  » Build logs for you and all members
  •  » Blogs
  •  » Image Gallery
  •  » Many thousands of members and hundreds of thousands of posts! 

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!  p.s.: For registered members this ad will NOT show

Thread: test results back from hydrogen

Reply To Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    mooneye777 is offline CHR Member Visit my Photo Gallery
    Car Year, Make, Model: 1948 ford anglia

test results back from hydrogen

The results are in on the hydrogen gas generator. . This is not a pointing finger, swearing up and down it will not work, telling people they are a fool for believing it would work. Even thougjh you have nothing to base your results on thread. These are actual results compiled from not a 3rd or 4th party, uncle Jeds cousins nieghbors nieghbors brother either. But an actual individual related to this board. You can believe it or not I do not care, but for thiose of us that still believe that someone can still come up with a device that can help in improving fuel mileage, then here it is.

Also keep in mind that I have no monitary gain whatsoever from this, im just a guy living from paycheck to paycheck. Feeling a huge strain from the prices of everything skyrocketing mainly because of climbing fuel costs, and possibly help some other poor struggling soul. This is not the answer only a little help. With all the whinning out of the way here are the results.

The devise was ran on a 4 banger saturn and went from 22 mpg to 36 mpg. It was ran on a Hyundai santa fe. 2 full tanks of fuel and 600 miles later (just yesterday), It went from 21 mpg to a new 32 mpg. The ford ranger is still under test as well as the ford f-150. But I will post them when recieved. It is found that the mass air sensor placement on the vehicle plays a part in fuel ratings. That is still under testing at this time. Keep in mind the internal effects of the engine with proloned use is still a mystery. But hey someone has to try something different, just trying to help out not argue!
    Attached Images
    Last edited by mooneye777; 05-26-2008 at 03:15 PM.

Live everyday like it were your last, someday it will be.

techinspector1 is offline CHR Member Visit my Photo Gallery
    Car Year, Make, Model: '32 Henway

OK, how did I miss all this? What's it all about and where can I get plans? C'mon, c'mon, cough 'em up!!!!!
    PLANET EARTH, INSANE ASYLUM FOR THE UNIVERSE.

Dave Severson is offline CHR Member/Contributor Visit my Photo Gallery
    Car Year, Make, Model: '67 Ranchero, '57 Chevy, '82 Camaro,

Anxious to hear how it works out on the F-150.....
    Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, Live for Today!
    Carroll Shelby

Learning must be difficult for those who already know it all!!!!

hotroddaddy is offline CHR Member Visit my Photo Gallery
    Car Year, Make, Model: 53 Ford Panel truck/59 tbird/73 VW Thing

WooHoo!!!! Im glad to hear you had good results so far, been anxious to hear back from ya.

skids72 is offline CHR Member Visit my Photo Gallery
    Car Year, Make, Model: 68 Firebird 439 BBC

glad to hear of the success! those seem like some pretty compelling results so far... it seems using hydrogen (HHO) as a supplement can make a significant difference...

Keep us posted as more results come in...

-Chris

shawnlee28 is offline CHR Member Visit my Photo Gallery
    Car Year, Make, Model: 66 c 10 fleetside longbed

Just remember ,its a Federal crime to manufacture fuel and not pay taxes ,its also a federal law to burn non taxed fuel on a public highway .....
    Also if you are in cali ,you have altered your fuel/emmisiomns system and thats a automatic failure of emmisions ,does not matter if you get 100 miles to the gallon and Al Gore comes out the tail pipe its a automatic failure here.

I have seen video footage of this device installed and working ,also that little cell is enuff to run the lawnmower completely on water...
    YouTube - Water fuel .
    Here is the main one...............
    YouTube - HHO GAS RESPECT TO PAUL PANTONE WHO IS IN PRISON
    Last edited by shawnlee28; 05-26-2008 at 06:52 PM.
    Its gunna take longer than u thought and its gunna cost more too(plan ahead!)

hotrod_dino is offline CHR Member Visit my Photo Gallery
    Car Year, Make, Model: 32 Ford 3W Coupe

Do you have the plans for this device?

Thanks,
    Dino

Geronimo is offline CHR Member Visit my Photo Gallery
    Car Year, Make, Model: 58 Apache 3100

Cool! Lets see some details. I bet you build an awsome potato gun too
    Last edited by Geronimo; 05-26-2008 at 08:40 PM.

jyardgirl is offline CHR Member Visit my Photo Gallery
    Car Year, Make, Model: 1971 monte carlo

I am so glad that it worked mooneye. I am also interested in the plans. Congrats
    BARB

LET THE FUN BEGIN

Dago Red is offline CHR Member Visit my Photo Gallery
    Car Year, Make, Model: 51' F1 w/429, 70' Nova w/427

Maybe it is against the law, but to anybody thinknig about doing it I'd like to say that I personally believe the government, gas companies and auto manufacturers are all in bed together and that our cars are capable of much better gas milage if there wasn't so much profit in it.

I'm interested in the plans, if I can bump my car from 13-14 mpg up to 25mpg it's totally worth having to take the stuff off every two years to pass smog.

I'd be really interested in seeing what it does to the big engines putting out more horsepower, as far as increasing mileage without hurting horsepower or damaging the engine. I don't suppose anybody with a dyno could give this setup a test for us? maybe write in to powerblock's horsepower show?

Thanks for researching it.

Red

stovens is offline CHR Member Visit my Photo Gallery
    Car Year, Make, Model: 48 Ford F1

Sounds good Mooneye!
    " "No matter where you go, there you are!" Steve.

BigTruckDriver is offline CHR Member/Contributor Visit my Photo Gallery
    Car Year, Make, Model: hotrod

Quote Originally Posted by Dago Red
    Maybe it is against the law, but to anybody thinknig about doing it I'd like to say that I personally believe the government, gas companies and auto manufacturers are all in bed together and that our cars are capable of much better gas milage if there wasn't so much profit in it.

Thanks for researching it.

Red
    I agree !!!

Also Dont worry about what happens in cali it will fall off into the water soon. Good job, but don't know if I would be posting this If I was you. Things need to get patents and just opens up the doors for lawsuits and such. Just my opinion though.
    Friends dont let friends drive fords!

mooneye777 is offline CHR Member Visit my Photo Gallery
    Car Year, Make, Model: 1948 ford anglia

Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo
    Cool! Lets see some details. I bet you build an awsome potato gun too
    As a matter of a fact, I built and tested and modified potato guns and prepellants for 2 summers, Finally got 1700 foot shots. Right guard arosol deoderant is the best bang for the buck. I will figure out a way to give a diagram to anyone who would like to dabble some. I would have to ask for permission from the moderater before posting anything plan wise on this board first. Ive just recieved a 114 page book for an elaborate system that costs about 450 bucks to build. But is is supposed to double the mileage on gas and about 150% or better increase on diesel. I will keep everyone updated with future results. Data is slow to compile as the vehicles are only driven when nessacary, and not just to run up miles to gather data.

Live everyday like it were your last, someday it will be.

Geronimo is offline CHR Member Visit my Photo Gallery
    Car Year, Make, Model: 58 Apache 3100

Quote Originally Posted by mooneye777
    Right guard arosol deoderant is the best bang for the buck.
    Most sprays I used gummed up the igniter. The ones that didn't rendered my weapon useless

Don Shillady is offline CHR Member Visit my Photo Gallery
    Car Year, Make, Model: 29 fendered roadster

Interesting, I am replying to maintain contact with this thread. Keep the hose to the carb sealed, free hydrogen leaking out would/can be hazardous! Today is the last day to get the plans book for $50. I am interested and tracked back the HHO name and found it is related to a history of what is to me a sad mixture of 90% hucksterism and 10% scientific genius. I know a little about the HHO group and I do not dismiss the idea that in there somewhere there is some important technology but unfortunately they sell their ideas with a heavy load of made up names and other baloney that covers up the good part of their ideas. Sooo, thanks for the picture. If you could also show the carb inlet I would appreciate it very much because I am mainly concerned with the safety aspect of generating a mixture of hydrogen and oxygen and having it leak out after the engine is turned off. Perhaps with some sort of check valve and an ignition key turnoff this system can be made safe. Yes, I believe it does take slightly more electrical energy to do the electrolysis than is recovered in the combustion but I think it could work by using excess charge from the alternator to electrolyze small amounts of water ready to add to the hydrocarbon charge. I do agree that only 18 cc of water (about a shot glass full) can be electrolyzed to about 33 liters of combustible gas (O2 + H2) so the claim that water is a "condensed fuel" is technically correct, assuming full electrolysis. It appears that the folks making the money on this are the HHO folks selling the books for $50 and credit is due to mooneye777 for actually building and getting it to work. How many books will be sold for which no one builds the device? If there is sufficient safety built into the design I might try to build one too, but I would like mooneyes77 to comment on the safety of the relatively small amount of gas fuel that is left in the electrolysis generator when the ignition is shut off, is there a check valve?

Don Shillady
    Retired Scientist/teen rodder
    Last edited by Don Shillady; 05-29-2008 at 10:27 AM.

Reply To Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast