well its been a while since i last spoke to you guys but im back again. my 69 bird is currently in a garage and ive spent £1000 so far on having all the engine sorted after the previous owner broke the manifold studs in the head. i found out that they had burst through the water jacket when drilling them out so i had to have a fair bit of work done on the heads. ive also had all the air con and heater matrix re-cored like new and am currently having it all put back together. i had all the plastic pipes for the compressed which run things like the headlight covers etc replaced with copper pipes so all that will work when we fire her up. all i need to do now to get her on the road is work out those god damn secuential turn signal which are supposed to flash kind of like a bloody nightrider light but they dont and i need to sort the gearbox out s it leaks transmition fluid. its the c6 trans - how much are they to buy these days in case its broken.

i know i know im going on a bit now but just one more thing :
last time i was here i was talking about tuning the 429 motor in her and i was just reading some threads and someone was talking about building a stroker out of the 429 or something - have i got this right? now is this a tuning kit or something as i dont have a clue. you guys use different terms and words in the u.s and here in england we dont get a lot of tuned yank cars so it will be hard for me to get the work done so i need it explained to me really simply so i can get guys here to understand me and do the work. - i want the car street legal but bloody fast. - also what wheels should i get for her what size etc as i want it to be a real custom job which goes like a rocket.

Cheers guys

Chris Law England